March 29, 2014

SPRING'S FASHION ESSENTIALS

Spring has finally arrived in Vienna, and though I'm currently fighting against a bad cold (for the first time this year), I am in an all-over-spring-mood ;-). I'm so totally happy that the sun now finally comes out, the trees are all in flower, and wherever you look, it's green and pink.
Especially in Vienna I always experience spring as something really special, because the city seems to awake from winter like a sleeping beauty.
So I decided to sum up all my fashion-must-haves for the upcoming season, things I love and definitely shouldn't be missed in every woman's wardrobe.

First of all, something I really need right now is a coat in one of these trendy sorbet-colors. I love these finely graduated nuances, as they lighten each outfit up. For me, a coat always represents some Grace-Kelly-eternal-chic, so the new coats in those light colors are kind of an "upgrade" to your wardrobe.

coat: H&M, via hm.com

coat: zara, via zara.com

coat: hobbs, via hobbs.co.uk (on sale now!)


coat: zara, via zara.com

coat: By Malene Birger, via net-a-porter.com

Secondly, I'm desperately seeking for one of those long-blazers since years. My closet is full of fitted blazers, but no long-blazer. Right now, I love to give my outfits kind of a masculine-touch, and I think that a long-blazer is the perfect piece to complete this look. By now, I've always borrowed one or two from my mother's closet, but it's definitely time to get one for my own ;-). My favorite pieces by now:

Stella McCartney, via net-a-porter.com

1205, via net-a-porter.com

hobbs, via hobbs.co.uk

mango, via shop.mango.com

mango, via shop.mango.com

H&M, via hm.com (on sale now!)

H&M, via hm.com


I'm in love with these skirts right now - you can wear them in all-over lady-chic-look, but also crash it with a funky top or a jeans-vest. 

whistles, via whistles.co.uk

Mango, via shop.mango.com


H&M, via hm.com

Tibi, via tibi.com

Zara, via zara.com


I'm a huge fan of sunglasses, I absolutely love them! For me, an outfit is only completed, when it fits with your sunglasses. This season, I prefer cat-eye-form, because it grants your outfits this elegant retro-chic. Now, I only have to decide between these.... :-)

H&M, via hm.com

Le Specs, via net-a-porter.com

Dolce & Gabbana, via net-a-porter.com

Miu Miu, via mytheresa.com

Miu Miu, via mytheresa.com

Miu Miu, via mytheresa.com

I wish all of you funny spring-shopping! Hope my suggestions have inspired you ;-)!


(Credits to all the designer's websites:
www.hm.com
www.shop.mango.com
www.zara.com
www.hobbs.co.uk
www.net-a-porter.com
www.whistles.co.uk
www.tibi.com
www.mytheresa.com
I do not own any of these pictures.)








No comments:

Post a Comment